Handmade here in Edmonton, Heslip home Candles are the perfect addition to your home! The elegant and minimalist packaging is so stunning!
It all started with a love of family. Sisters, Miranda & Robyn have seen their mom & mother in-laws create a home filled with love, cuddles and laughter for our families. Something that was consistent during their family dinners,the warm glow and sweet scent of a candle. To them a candle represents warm moments with family as well as relaxing self care moments with yourself. Heslip Home candles and room mists enhance the beautiful moments you and your family share together.
Why Coconut Soy Wax?
- Coconut wax helps to produce a more even candle burn, with less maintenance. As well, it will fix the grainy texture by creating a smoother appearance on the surface.
- What's most important about a candle? The scent! Coconut wax candles have an outstanding scent throw. This means, depending on the fragrance, your candle scent will effectively fill a room.
- One of our favourite things is that Coconut wax is clean-burning, meaning they produce no harmful chemicals when lit up, unlike traditional waxes like paraffin or palm wax that can be unsustainable. This means our candles are eco-friendly and will leave you with a non-smokey burn.
- Coconut wax is eco-friendly and ethically produced! The wax is collected from a plant source and is grown on a small scale which means we can ensure the integrity of the land that the coconut wax was harvested on.
- We love that coconut wax is also one of the slowest-burning waxes out there. This means your candle will last a lot longer than a traditional candle.
Candle Care: Trim wick to 1/4" before each use. To avoid tunneling, ensure melted wax reaches the edges of the vessel (2-3 hr burning). Never burn a candle unattended. Keep away from children and pets. Don't burn for more than 4 hrs at a time. Discontinue use when less than 1/2" wax remains at bottom of vessel. Hand poured in Alberta,CA